Re: How to go racing at Bonneville...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How to go racing at Bonneville...
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:47:08 -0700
Your missive struck a note with me, as Steve Davy and I had attempted to
show both "what it was all about" and get across the point that anyone
could do this in Bonneville: Wide Open.  Indeed the title of the film,
besides the allusion to a wide open throttle in wide open spaces, was a
reflection that the opportunity for anyone to do this was "wide open."
I look forward to seeing you and other listers on the Salt in a few
weeks so we can "cuss 'n' discuss" the issues a bit.
Best regards,
Benn Karne
www.bonnevillewideopen.com