Re: How To Go Racing at Bonneville John Thawley Sequel

To: "The Weldons" <2weldons@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: How To Go Racing at Bonneville John Thawley Sequel
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 08:12:01 -0600
Ed
Never a problem, I enjoy the stories and the love of the sport as much as
anybody. Each time we meet a first timer it's a joy to hear them tell their
story of awe. Total dis belief in so many cases. Those that say they have
read about it for years and finally make it to the salt are blown away.

To have the freedom to roam the pits and the starting line is something most
other motorsports don't allow. Drag racing being the exception for the pits.
It's to bad that everyone doesn't fill out a sheet of their experience after
the trip.

Don't worry about being a pest, your not. I enjoy all conversations even
Keiths.LOL.
Glen