Re: How To Go Racing at Bonneville John Thawley Sequel

To: <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Subject: Re: How To Go Racing at Bonneville John Thawley Sequel
From: "The Weldons" <2weldons@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 08:55:27 -0700
Jon--This would be a great parallel effort to what I'm talking about doing.
Lots of opportunity for cross fertilization between both.  I personally
don't do well interviewing people; so I'm staying away from trying to
capture "My first trip to to Bonneville" stories from everyone.
I'd like to see what I gather on a popular website like yours, but a "nuts
and bolts" how to do it presentation needs to be a little separate from all
the great stories that should be told.
How about establishing some simple protocols for submission formats,
pictures etc. so you won't be stuck with having to do a bunch of editing.
Ed Weldon