Re: NON LSR Suport??

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: NON LSR Suport??
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:54:57 -0400
On Monday, August 1, 2005, at 10:57 AM, Sparky wrote:

> Joe and Dave--
>
> Joe your offer of support gets you 2 atta boys---Dave you offer get
> YOUR Cooler 15 minutes in the SUN before it gets moved to the
> SHADE---lol
>
> PS your beer comes from the hot end ---mine from the non exposed end
>
>   "Sparky"
> Lakester 2211

Speaking of things cold -- I expect I will become every turbo guy's new
best friend at SpeedWeek.  We're hauling all the meat for Salt Talks
'95 all the way from Marquette -- in a deep freezer I've installed in
the back of the pickup.  Once the meat is out -- everybody can store
their ice for the intercooler with us.

Moderate rates, service with a smile, what else could you want?  Dave,
you and Sparky both can store your refreshments with us.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)