Re: NON LSR Suport??

To: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>
Subject: Re: NON LSR Suport??
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 09:07:59 -0600
The one smart thing he does ... keeps the adult beverages on ice, on
the other side of the race course, until the racing is over!  Glen
isn't dumb!
Now some of that stuff you just pour over ice to cool it.  I don't
think the heat bothers that too much.  Don't know about that myself so
I'd have to ask Glen.

Wes