Re: NON LSR Suport??

To: speedtimer@charter.net, jon@infodestruction.com, wmtsmith@landracing.com
Subject: Re: NON LSR Suport??
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:14:00 EDT
Glen ...... Somebody has already built and used a  motorized,rolling bar with
about
5 or 6 seats, at either El Mirage or Bonneville ...... maybe it has been to
both .......
I never saw it, myself, at either course, but saw it on one of my LSR  videos
several years
ago.  I think it is within the realm of possibility that  you might have
partaken of a beverage
or two at it ...... A very novel solution to Keeping Yer Kool while
attracting lotsa smiles & laughs out there in LSR's wide-open spaces !

Often times, if you just look back far enough, you'll find there's not much
new under the sun !
             Bruce