Re: Pearls of wisdom from Alabama ( some but dang little

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Pearls of wisdom from Alabama ( some but dang little
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:14:05 -0400
On Wednesday, August 3, 2005, at 09:32 AM, Keith Turk wrote:

>     Just a couple of notes I've collected in the last couple of
> days... or
> Month as the case maybe...
>

> 3.  I'm sorry but I just have to pass along this last little bit of
> wisdom
> gained in hindsight.... While Traveling in Los Angles... don't drink
> more Diet
> Coke then you can contain for the entire day .... if you do there is a
> high
> probability of a traffic jam where you won't be able to get off the
> freeway
> for an extended period of time.... and when you do... it might not be
> in a
> part of town that understands the word " BATHROOM" and adding " NOW "
> won't
> add any excitement of the proprietor of the stop and rob involved...
> The Keys
> to the bathrooms are highly over rated by the way.... especially when
> they
> have a dipsty dumpster to hide behind.
>
> Keith

Keith-
I never figured you to be the prudish type...what's wrong with keeping
a wide mouth gatorade bottle under your seat for these urgent body
functions.
I've always been envious of that male capability. ..granted, racing
down a highway simultaneously would be a interesting sight!
When Jon and I participate in the adopt-a-highway pick ups, the DEQ
states that we DO NOT have to pick up the pee pee bottles left by
littering truck drivers...so, at least dispose of it properly.
Nancy

              Nancy Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan