Re: Pearls of wisdom from Alabama ( some but dang little

To: jon@infodestruction.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pearls of wisdom from Alabama ( some but dang little
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:47:13 EDT
In a message dated 8/3/2005 11:15:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jon@infodestruction.com writes:
Keith-
I never figured you to be the prudish type...what's wrong with keeping
a wide mouth gatorade bottle under your seat for these urgent body
functions.
Whoa !!!!!...We are discussing Keith here...Wide mouth bottle? I think not!
Stop bragging, Mrs. W, AKA Mrs. SSS....we don't all need The Big Bottle.
My Father had a pal had a 38 Dodge and 6 kids. His solution was a toilet seat
mounted on the rear floor. It must've at least been interesting if you were
following them on the Pennsy turnpike...Bob,older and a lot more on the go, W