NON LSR---Troop Support

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: NON LSR---Troop Support
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:37:32 -0500
Listers,

Just a note to tell you of a unique opportunity to support the TROOPS..

Borders book stores in the Phoenix area are supporting the local troops:

In their stores they have a display of small US flags,  on each flag is the
name of a local service person who is serving in the war zone who has young
children and their ages..  you go buy an age apporiate book---they will send it
to the unit in the combat zone for that person to read on video to their child
as a bedtime story, in special rooms with video cameras...  I hope and pray
that this idea catches on across the US--- for unfortunately this may be the
thing that a small child my remember their mom or dad by...

I challange you to try to start this with book stores and armed forces units
all across this great country---Just call and ask if their store is doing what
Borders in Phoenix is doing for the service people with kids---then go down and
buy books for several kids---

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211