Lincoln Electric..... Cleveland, Ohio

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Lincoln Electric..... Cleveland, Ohio
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 20:13:45 EDT
Just came home from a week long Basic Motorsports Welding  class at Lincoln
Electric in Cleveland, Ohio.   This class was very  intense, alot of
information given to us.  We were able to spend alot of  time doing hands on
welding.
We were able to try and improve or learn how  to Stick weld, MIG and TIG along
with their line of Plasma Cutters.   Everyone, 8 of us, did MIG and TIG along
with Plasma.  Lincoln has a great  group of instructors that love what they
are doing.  We were able to work  with steel, stainless, aluminum and Chrome
Moly tubing.  They covered  everything you need to know about TIG welders and
welding.  They also offer  all completers of their class a special price on
their
welding or Plasma  equipment.
    If you need to learn how to weld or just  improve your skills, I would
highly recommend Lincoln's Motorsport  classes.  You can see them on line.
   Hope this helps  someone!!