RE: My Plans for racing into the future.

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: My Plans for racing into the future.
From: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@turborick.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:32:51 -0700
 Keith

Were thinking of bringing the streamliner down under also...... 2007 seems
kind of realistic
We might be able to share a container........?
Have to save some money I would like to bring an I,H and a G motor
With enough room (and hard smooth salt) I think we can get close to 400mph
with the H and G motors

What do you figure the cost of such an excursion would be?

Rick Yacoucci
NW Cryogenics
www.nwcryo.com
661-944-3468

Can't do Australia next year because the planning sequence is a bit too
late.... but we are going to save our nickels next year and plan on the
March
2007 meet.... maybe I can even con Freiburger into bringing the Camaro as
well....

I've got a couple of different people with motor programs available for
speedweek next year and I'm planning on letting them run the car, so I can
focus my finances on down under.

I'll say a prayer for everyone that can't make it tomorrow, so that you know
you will be represented in spirit.

Keith ( By the way Tonya has already started figuring out what she's going
wear in Australia.  The first thing she's packing is a Drivers suit!!! )