Re: dull days

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: dull days
From: Glenn Ridlen <saltrucker@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:41:08 -0700 (PDT)
Glen and Mayf
Not much excitement around here. I did buy a ticket for Vegas on Nov. 10. Plan
to go to El Mirage with my son and then visit all my friends in Pharump and the
city of lights. I always look forward to that.Got to make two trips to Mexico
btwn now and then so couldn't do it sooner.

                                         Glenn
Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net> wrote:

Mayf
but it's so boring