Re: NSU at Bonneville 1

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NSU at Bonneville 1
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:41:43 -0600
I asked previously, and I ask again,  do you
realize that SCTA/BNI/ECTA/FIM/USFRA all do NOT allow
for strealining of bike like the NSU,  IE for siton bike: no
streamlining beyond rear edge of rear tire, 180 degree of real wheel exposed
behind a vertical line through rear axle, rider completely visible from
above and sides except for forearms etc, etc (MANY of us would like
to approach streamlining like they did.......)

if running strealiner, must have approved roll cage, fire suppression,
chassis etc, like EZ Hook liner........

I hope to meet him, and would like to help in any way possible,
what size is he, he can sure use our leathers, helmets, etc if
possible......

Joe :)