Re: Fw: Racer Info

To: salt@lasercom.net, lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Racer Info
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:57:42 -0700 (PDT)
Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com> wrote:I have a 1965 Rod & Custom with a Bonneville
article.  It has four pictures of the Herda, Knapp and Milodon B/Streamliner.
The number was 333. The caption says:  "The Herda, Knapp and Milodon
B/Streamliner looked like something built for Uncle Sam at a cost of $5
million.  In short, "aircraft perfection!"  Power was a 392 cubic-inch
supecharged Chrysler.  Hand formed aluminum body was finished in Roayl Blue
metallic lacquer, white numbers and trim."

Hope this helps.
DickJ
In east Texas

Wendy Jeffries <salt@lasercom.net> wrote: