Re: Diesel fuel and MPG cars

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Diesel fuel and MPG cars
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:45:09 -0700
I remember a few years ago Tony Capana (the Cap in Wilcap) took a GM
Metro and put an Isuzu diesel in it and took it to GM in Detroit.  It
got 94mpg. The engineers drove it and tested it and said "thanks a lot".
They never did call him back. Tony drove that little car all around
here. Every time he came over I would ask him if he had been able to get
100 mpg yet. He would say no but he was working on it. The thing didn't
run too bad either.    Doug Odom in big ditch