Re: Re: El Mirage

To: <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: El Mirage
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 9:35:49 -0600
Tom,

I am for ever indebuted to fellow listers---who volunteered and pitched right
in----Dale P. and wife Mary, Glenn R. and son Mark, Jim P. and his push truck
"The Great White Hope". My brother and sister in law, Jim and Sue Harlan; all
filled a necessary role in what I consider a very successful first
outing....The car and driver surrived very, very minor wounds---the good lord
willing we will be back in MAY

I have several changes I will make to Ratical and will be back with a more
aggresive tune---I belive that running out of the 200 line; that we qualified
for on our last run.

Again thanks to all of the SCTA volunteers that make this sport possible..

> From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
> Date: 2005/11/21 Mon PM 01:32:34 CST
> To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>,  Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
> Subject: Re: El Mirage
>

> Sparky;
>
> Relieved to hear you're ok. Now what about "The Rest Of The Story"?
>
> Dang Sparky,no need for a learning curve bud! Missed record by one
> mph I hear. C'mon MidMay EM Season Opener!!Congrats Sparky,and hats off to
>your pit crew.
>

> Tom Shannon
> Magna, Utah

  "Sparky"