Re: Maxton Questions

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Maxton Questions
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:30:28 -0700
Dick
Why would any one in their right mind not stop and inspect their vehicle
after a run. It doesn't make since to me. Even at El Mirage if a vehicle is
pushed off and makes the so called warm up loop back to the starting line
the vehicle has to stop on the starting line for the starter to give a quick
check of belts etc. It's all about safety regardless of the type of vehicle.
I think this would be a requirement by any assoc. (LSR)
Glen