Re: Maxton Questions

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Benn" <karhu@california.com>,
Subject: Re: Maxton Questions
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:55:24 -0700
My point was the remark that the starter can motion the vehicle to continue
down course as it is still being ridden or pushed to the start line without
stopping. It's very easy to overlook something. I fully understand what
Benn,Todd and KT are saying, I never said the vehicles had to be
re-inspected by the contest board or the ECTA officials. If the vehicle was
suspect of a problem it should be re inspected by the assoc. to assure it is
ok to run. The driver/rider and crew are responsable for the condition of
the vehicle.
Didn't want to start a war just bring the article to a point of
understanding. Have a great and safe racing season
Glen