OT - Non LSR

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - Non LSR
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 21:53:27 -0800
Ok, I just inished a book. First grade primer..no wait that was last
week...Ok, well then, this one was about a lawyer and a murder trial and
software... After reading the book, I ask a phunny question to
myself...what if spyware is written by the government to keep track of
what us citizens do with our free time, money moral, and everything in
between? What if it is not just for business, etc. What if big brother
really is watching? With all the minds at NSA to write software, what if
the spyware is undetectable?

scary..

mayf