Re: scatter shields

To: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: scatter shields
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:12:25 -0700
Dave
The new rule book will be out in a month or so. You can order one from
www.scta-bni.org. It will answer most of the questions. Roll bar rules  are
all subject to the record speed in class, bolt ins are ok but may be
difficut to remove. I under stand what you want to do but it's time
consuming and easy to over look things. I'm sure you will get a lot of input
from others on this. Good luck on your plans.
Glen