Re: History most SCTA racers don't know

To: Dale <dpulju@usintouch.com>
Subject: Re: History most SCTA racers don't know
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:49:18 -0800
Dale, Call Grib at muscle motorsports. 1-877-668-7253 There are a lot of
seats out of Nextel Cup cars now that the season is over and lots of
driver changes. I have gotten two in the last few months for the
Corvette and a Camero. They are defiantly the way to go to keep you in
the seat if you tip over.  Doug Odom in big ditch