Re: Engine Measuring tools

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Measuring tools
From: jkamo@rushmore.com
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:25:07 -0700
my friend is making a good quality one..............

will let you guys know when they are out for distribution...
his will be about 1/2 the money of the ones currently being
made by an east coast guy..........I bought one is his a couple
months ago......very SHABBY............

Joe :)

This mail sent by http://webmail.rushmore.com