RE: WFI Scandal?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Pile,Chris" <zoombot@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: WFI Scandal?
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:58:07 -0800
As you all know, there was a comment recently about the "World Records"
statement in promoting the movie. I answered the email and got an
explaination from the writer. This is likely where Autoweek got their
information.

I still think those on the fringes of this sport are much easier disturbed
than those in the trenches. At least from my prospective, I am much more
interested in what I have acomplished for my own satisfaction, than anything
written about it or posted in record books. I suspect most of the LSR crowd
feel the same.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC