Re: WFI Scandal?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WFI Scandal?
From: McGlener@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:09:36 EST
In a message dated 2/14/2006 4:20:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,  kturk@ala.net
writes:

Y'all  need to write the guy and let him know your actual feelings.... I'd
love  to hear from someone who is "Actually in an Uproar  "

If I could, I'd like to write Anthony Hopkins himself and thank him for
helping make the movie happen by taking only half his pay on the flick, as
rumor
has it. I think he needs to know the LSR community (or at least many of the
folks composing this small part of it) appreciates seeing a drama (yes, not
documentary) about someone's lifelong pursuit of knowledge.

It's my opinion that the movie illustrates would ~could~ be right about
Hollywood today if it ever had the gumption to change its ways.

-Glen (SCTA - 966)