Re: WFI Scandal?

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, albaugh_neil@ti.com
Subject: Re: WFI Scandal?
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:46:11 EST
In a message dated 2/14/06 3:51:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
drmayf@mayfco.com writes:
Ok, so how do we make it happen? I am sure he has a fan club or hell
since he is Sir Anthony, maybe we could send it to the Queen and let her
pass it along... How would we get something collectively together so we
could send it if we had a way to send it?

mayf
Albaugh, Neil wrote:
Anthony Hopkins likes it here so much he's become a US citizen. Someone here
must know Jay Leno and he could relay the message. Bob in connecticut