RE: World's Fastest Indian

To: "Jon Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>,
Subject: RE: World's Fastest Indian
From: "Jon Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:08:07 -0700
Its obvious to me if you read the autoweek article again...I dont have a
copy of the original just the revised one.. Think about it when you read
it... Crying and bitching about the World Record... goes on to say Bob
Leppan had the world record which he did... Then goes straight to Don and
Rick Vesco breaking the record over 300 mph... Actually the statement is
false anyway, the record was broken by Don at 251 mph, Then Cal Rayborn at
265, then Don did it over 300 mph... Why even put Don and Rick in there when
Easyriders holds the record at 322 mph.. Skipping Cal Rayborn in process...
Rick Vesco is to modest to make any bold statements in public like that...
BUT I know someone who is not... And who claims to speak on our behalf of
LSR racers... And is probably connected enough in media to get such a
document published.. Do you...

Jon