FW: RE: World's Fastest Indian

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: RE: World's Fastest Indian
From: rickbyrnes@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:44:44 +0000
From: rickbyrnes@comcast.net
To: "Kevin Wilson" <kwilson@crain.com>
Subject: RE: World's Fastest Indian
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:04:00 +0000

Thanks Kevin for your quick response.

I have never to my recollection spoken with Mark Vaughn, particularly about the
movie Worlds Fastest Indian.  I don't think I have ever met him.  I'm afraid
that attention to detail is lacking in his work.  Actually a number of
statements in his article are incorrect, but I think its time to move on from
this little problem.

Relative to LSR and your publication, I invite you and any of your staff to
visit my shop in Dearborn this spring to experience in detail the passion,
technical competence, and spirit that Land Speed Racing breeds in  racers.  I
would welcome an opportunity to assist your understanding of who and what we
are, and the intricacies of what we do.

My machine is in storage for the winter, but will be here by mid April.  I have
attached a few photos to pique your interest.

Thanks again for your response

Rick Byrnes