Re: World's Fastest Indian

To: "Land Speed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: World's Fastest Indian
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:30:18 -0700
Chris;

Well said brothu! Amen... We are spoiled here in the Salt Lake Area. A 4th
theater is now showing WFI! Magnolia Pictures only has snail mail addresses for
their NY & Texas offices. Yes,seeing Redhead,Pumpkin Seed,Challenger I,and
Flying Caduceus on the salt again will never be duplicated in our
lifetime.Thanks for your thoughts.

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah