Re: ford fe powered cars

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: ford fe powered cars
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:47:49 -0800
I can only remember working on one of those ford SOHC motors in about
1968. But as I remember they were  different from the FE motor. Don't
think any of the parts would interchange. The FE was kind of a lump
motor really. I remember talking to Glen Wood at Riverside and he
telling me that the only 427 he ever had that made 600 HP only lasted
about 10 laps at Atlanta.
Time to go out to the shop and work now that it has stopped raining in
big ditch.    Doug