RE: Electronic Torque Wrench

To: "Elon" <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Electronic Torque Wrench
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 10:19:35 -0600
Elon;

A while ago I got a call from an engineer who was working on a design
for an electronic torque wrench and needed some help on the sensor
electronics. That may have been the company who is manufacturing this
for Sears but I don't remember who it was. I probably shouldn't mention
the name if I do remember.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ