Re: Electronic Torque Wrench

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: Electronic Torque Wrench
From: jwschuett@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 17:03:52 +0000
mafy wrote;
That looks cool! What is the range it can measure? I can see this thing
being used as a sensor in the race car, somewhere.

mayf, out in pahrump

a couple of racers in Texas have put a lot into developing a load sensor robust
enough to survive our operating conditions and with its own signal conditioner
that gives the commmon 0-5 volt output. They have built it into a motor mount
system for BB and SB Chevy and will have more to come there web site is
www.contrivanceinc.com  If you call them at 713-785-8231 you will talk to the
racers that built it, ..... not some sales desk jockie!
--
Jim Schuett