Re: Electronic Torque Wrench

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>, Elon <saltfever@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic Torque Wrench
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:01:42 +0000
I called Sears on this when it came out a few weeks ago... it was 150ft/lbs
max(if the girl that had no idea what I was refering to was correct in
reading the spec sheet. I was hoping for a 400ft/lbs response and would have
bought at 250lbs but after thinking it through now I do like what seems to be
an ease of use, reading and adaptibility of it(especially in being able to
easily compare my other torque wrenches). Think I may consider getting it
anyway now that it's much less money then I originally thought.
Todd