Fw: Looking for Alan Richards

To: "autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Looking for Alan Richards
From: "Ellen Wilkinson" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:06:53 -0700
Can someone give us some help on this?  Thanks

I am looking for Alan Richards,he drove the little car called Claustrophobia
or later in years it was called the Eggmobile.He was from Escondido Calif.I
believe he ran around 1964.I also believe his record was in the 64 MPH area.I
think his motor was a 65cc.The car looked like a egg with a stinger sticking
out the back.I believe it was about 4 foot long and 2 1/2 feet high.It looked
like it ran on bicycle wheels and tires...Thanx 4 your time ....Harry

Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
World of Speed Sept. 13 - 16, 2006
www.saltflats.com<http://www.saltflats.com/>