RE: Looking for Alan Richards

To: "Ellen Wilkinson" <gary_ellen@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Looking for Alan Richards
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:08:11 -0800
Ellen,

The car was owned and driven by Alan Richards and ran in 1963. It was
powered by a 2.8 cubic inch two-stroke Garelli. Its high speed was 56 mph
running in Experimental Streamliner Class. To my knowledge, there was no
record. A picture of Alan pushing the car can be seen on my web site
www.bryantauto.com , once on the web site, go to Bryant Racing, then scroll
down to and click on Photo Gallery.

Tomk, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC