Re: Words

To: "John Goodman" <ggl205@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Words
From: "joseph lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:22:37 -0400
Ahh yes, the good old never were days when words could be used creatively
without fear of ex-post facto criticism.

My favorite is a true story about a guy who escaped from an institution for
the criminally insane and went on a rampage, raping several women, before he
was recaptured. A newspaper reported the incident with the following
headline:

 "NUT BOLTS AND SCREWS"

Lance