Re: 200mph club question?

To: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 200mph club question?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:26:32 -0500
Tom some folks look at it as generosity... but I think you and I enjoy the
challange as much as anything... putting someone else in the seat just gives
us new goals for our cars...

The intent I had was something like a certificate of accomplishment... not a
Membership in the 2 club or anything... just something that recognizes
formally the efforts of the many folks behind each of us....

For Example... I can't imagine you not mentioning Margret if you had the
opportunity to show off your biggest supporter...  This could be something
as simple as a website that has the names of two people the person felt were
truly responsible for helping each new 2 club member, and maybe just a
formal piece of paper which says thank you in a special way.  Nothing
fancy... they weren't in the seat.... but they did contribute ...

I don't know how this is going to work out but the thought has crossed my
mind over the years...  and the guy bringing it up rekindled my thoughts...

Jon... we didn't have the opportunity to chat about this in Australia... but
we have talked about it before.