Re: Blower Ratio

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blower Ratio
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:20:41 -0700
Bob-
Lag is what you get when you put too big of a turbo on a motor. It's
just the time it takes to spool the turbo up, which can sometimes be a
few seconds, depending on the turbo and application. Sometimes
different turbine housings will help, but you can't put a tiny turbine
housing on a huge compressor and hope that will make the turbo spool
faster. It can be complicated, but just like everything else in the
motor, the pieces need to be the right size.