Gas Wars!!! Boyott EXXON and MOBIL!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas Wars!!! Boyott EXXON and MOBIL!
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 23:52:15 EDT
Face it, the lame attempt to bring the oil company's to their knees by not
buying gas on a certain day fell just a little short of crippling them. I can't
 remember any of them standing in line for bankruptcy.

There is an E-mail going around in cyber space that outlines,,, "the  plan".
Basically it's boycott the "two" largest oil company's, EXXON and  MOBIL for
EVER and it will most definitely have an impact on what we pay for  gas. It
has too!!!

The big two are now one as they recently merged into one huge company. That
can't be good for you and I and our wallets.

Face it, us Americans will never give up our gas guzzling SUV's, Pickup
trucks and RV's which suck gas like no tomorrow. We don't want to slow down to
conserve gas and rudely criticize those who do. We don't want to  change a
thing
we are doing right now. Why should we? Just because the greedy  oil company's
want to pad their windfall profits? Get real, they are raping us  for all we
got.

Europe has been paying somewhere under $8.00/gallon for years. Why? Because
they will!!!

The gas company's are chumming the waters to see just how far they can push
us and guess what? They are winning!!! They used Katrina to start the sham.
Katrina had little to do with the gas price hikes. Hey, Katrina's over and
where  are the prices going? Sure ain't down!!! "They" have targeted
$4.00/gallon
by summer. Will it get there? Of course because we are doing nothing to stop
it.

Yet we don't like getting bent over when we pull up to the pumps either. We
need to take control from the oil company's and this is the only way I see to
do  it. I quit Exxon and Mobil long ago because of their dependency on Mid
East  oil.

We all need to do it now! Spread the "word"!  You say no?, you're part  of
the problem.  OK, OK, I guess owning an Exxon station exempts you!  LOL

See you after I get off the witness protection plan.

Otto