Re: Flow benches and air/fuel mixtures

To: advo@mn.rr.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flow benches and air/fuel mixtures
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:55:12 EDT
In a message dated 4/21/2006 5:00:47 AM Pacific Standard Time, advo@mn.rr.com
writes:

> http://salt2salt.com/06_01_10_Update/06_01_10_Update.html

Trying to make this simple...
Most turbo systems have some type of compromise in them, but if you have the
room & if it were me I would make the plenum twice as big as in your photos. I
like 2.5 times the port size of area around the opening (in all directions if
possible) so the port can work correctly. You also have a drawing in the link
above that shows two entries into the plenum, you should implement this in
your system if you havent.
I would also suggest you look into chargeair cooling if you are going to
continue to run boost pressures over 12 psi. All you doing is pumping hot air.
Looks like fun, good luck.
Mike