Re: NOT SO FAST

To: speedtimer@charter.net, jackdolan@san.rr.com, yourviews@the-sun.co.uk
Subject: Re: NOT SO FAST
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 23:19:42 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/06 9:14:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
speedtimer@charter.net writes:
Seems to me that I timed the Chassis engineering Cummins powered streamliner
at over 290 mph. They had transmission problems and didn't back it up.
Could be interesting to see who does it 1st. The Phoenix is still top dog in
the record book @ 272 mph and exit @ 285.
Glen
Roy Lewis truned 292.735 in the Chassis Engineering liner, meet him at
Hershey last year. Meeting anyone with a Bonneville Red Hat is an event to me,
having him say nice things about my 1925 Henderson 4 powered midget was very
nice.
Bob in connecticut