Re: Bean Bandits

To: Dale Krumheuer <dmirror3@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Bean Bandits
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 08:39:19 -0600
Early experimenters with nitromethane as a racing fuel.
Joaquin's classic line "We were just dumb 'beaners' and
didn't know how to figure percentages so we  just used the
same amount of gas and nitro".  Yeah, dumb like a fox.
They won something like 137 drag races in a row.  When
they showed up, other racers just left their cars on the trailer.

See: http://members.aol.com/beanracers/history.html
          http://members.aol.com/beanracers/

You need to get into a joke telling session with Joaquin Arnett.
When he starts pulling out his favorites his eyes twinkle, the
smile gets bigger and the jokes just get funnier.

Wes