Fwd: Bean Bandits

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Bean Bandits
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:23:32 EDT
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Full-name: BWANA343
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:12:18 EDT
Subject: Re: Bean Bandits
To: jon@infodestruction.com

In a message dated 4/30/2006 12:35:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jon@infodestruction.com writes:

The  Bandits haven't partied at the KoA for the last two years.  Nancy
and  I stay there and attended their get-together in '03 -- there wasn't
one in  '04 or '05.  We wondered where they've gone. .  .

AND.....

Well known for ingenious gas
engine blenders and cars that go like  stink!!

Somebody refresh my memory, as in who are the guys in the Nuggett parking
lot last Speedweek with the two-stroke powered Margarita maker ? Real cool,
even
 salted the paper cup rim to do it right !
Bob, lot lurker, W