Re: Bean Bandits

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: Bean Bandits
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:40:12 -0600
They are getting old and many of them just can't afford the time and money.
I remember racing them in the 50s at Santa Ana and they put a lot of us on
the trailer early. They were true racers and would help anyone if they
could. Some times I think they added a little Tequila to the punch as well.
All good guys.
Glen