Re: W. Va.

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: W. Va.
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 17:25:15 -0600
A guy came into the lodge at Alta one day just gasping for breath.  His
face was red, and he was using his poles to help him walk.  He wheezed
"I thought I was in shape!"  The concierge asked where he was from, the
reply was "Miami".  The concierge said "You're about 8800 feet above
Miami right now".  The poor guy couldn't answer he was so winded.

Wes