Re: Wind Tunnel

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Wind Tunnel
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 17:30:09 -0600
Ask to see pictures of his 296 mph Firebird with the four big nitrous
bottles in the back window.  Lingenfelter built the 350 C.I. engine
that ran on gas and used the nitrous to cool the intercoolers on the
turbos.  We'll think of you as we watch "Big Red" at the Nevada Open
Road Challenge activities.

Wes