Memorial Day Off topic

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, group <ectalsr@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Memorial Day Off topic
From: Dale Krumheuer <dmirror3@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:11:55 -0700 (PDT)
A personal thank you to all of you veterans and your
families; Thank you from my heart for your sacrifices
for this great country. So much has been given by you,
yet too often our society does not show you the
respect that you wholeheartedly deserve.
On a personal note, I live in Cleveland Ohio. Nearby,
in a blue color, an economically challenged suburb of
Cleveland lies the community of Brookpark. Although
Columbus calls Lima Company their own, Brookpark
houses Lima Company, 3rd Battalion, 25th Marines. I
have had the opportunity to meet many of the Men of
the 3/25. Outstanding individuals who would live
ordinary lives until their tour in Iraq. When the 3/25
left Brookpark for Iraq, the community held their
breath. Then some of the most tragic news broke our
hearts. The outpouring of support still brings tears
to my eyes.
This weekend, A & E will be airing a 2 hour
documentary of their tour.
The program airs  Saturday, May 27 @ 8pm/7C
Sunday, May 28 @ 12am/11C
Sunday, May 28 @ 1pm/12C
Monday, May 29 @ 8am/7C
Monday, May 29 @ 2pm/1C
Saturday, June 03 @ 11am/10C.

Not just Memorial day but everyday, keep our service
men and women in your prayers.
Please, lets keep politics out of our remembrance this
weekend, and keep our vets in our prayers.
Thank you,
Dale Krumheuer
Cleveland Ohio

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil,
but because of the people who don't do anything about them. --Albert Einstein