Re: Who is this GLEN guy?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <Gatormover427@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Who is this GLEN guy?
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:34:41 -0600
Gator
For what it's worth it's a fun thing between me and Keith. It was only
directed to him. I don't ever recall seeing you post in the past. There are
a lot of us who drop a few names on each other and have for some time. We
enjoy sharing this banter and teasing a lot.

You wanting to kick my ass and call me names have a ball. As far as
insulting people it's not true. We have had constructive feed back with some
people in the past. I made an error the other day with Randy's web  site and
I openly apologized for it.

Glen