Re: Who is this GLEN guy?

To: Gatormover427@aol.com
Subject: Re: Who is this GLEN guy?
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:57:06 EDT
Hi Bubba

I'm a new guy to the list too and at first I thought some of the guys on
this list were the rudest, biggest assholes around. Everything I heard about
the
SCTA seemed to be true.

But I was judging them from a few isolated instances and that's wrong. Hey,
we all can be an asshole at times, just ask the list about me!!! I think I'm
in  third! I've been blackballed and you know how much that hurts!

Well, I later found out that these same "assholes" were some of the nicest
and most knowledgeable "assholes" in the sport that you would ever want to
meat,,,, I mean meet!

I almost bailed last night and "off list" my "best new  buddies" flocked to
my side. That is a very good feeling, especially after  you feel as low as I
was for being blackballed. I've been judged like you  are judging Glen. Wrong
thing to do! (Hey, are you lister's who hate me  listening? LOL)

So, when someone is being an "asshole", which is very "rare", do what I  have
to do, get off line, slam a brewie, nail the old lady, slam another brewie,
watch TV, life is good.

Let me give you a newbies survival guide to posting on this list.

1) Check the archives before asking a question. There is a wealth of
knowledge in any subject you would want. EVERYTHING has been discussed and
these
guys are the best in the world.

2) As a newbee, you will get no respect. Just accept it and try not to take
it personal.

3) Do not stand up for your rights by threats and name calling. These guys
have heard every line and have skin like an alligator, no offence.

4) And the most important thing is, you are in LSR to have fun! Keep  telling
yourself that,,, this is fun, this is fun...

And PLEASE don't woop Glen! WE need him and his family would really miss
him. LOL

What are you building dude?

Otto