Doin's

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Doin's
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 12:20:51 -0500
I recieved my WFI DVD and the book ONE GOOD RUN---about Burts story----wow have
enjoyed the book so much---havent watched the DVD yet---anyone who trully has
or has had SALT FEVER is going to love it...I think I also am begining to
understand tht bikers addiction is slightly differnt than car guys---

started canopy repair yesterday---got reinterduced to "Bondoli" after a 50 year
absence---to smooth up the nose modifications and canopy repairs.  hope to
prime and paint in the next 2 weeks---then final assembly--then start on
trailer toung and ramp mods---

What is so different this summer is my feelings---I had an urgency last year to
finish and run after not having run since 2001 and working on the car for
almost 3 years.... when I ran I just felt RELIEFE---- I was able to get through
tech and run a car that I had a lot to do with...

This year---after all these last mods and changes and (planing the final paint
scheme----very, very simple) I am experiencing a certain amout of pride
creeping into my feelings----I am sure it is no differnt that thousands before
me---and thousnds more to follow ---I hope for their sake---I think I must be
feeling similar to when my first born arrived---ONE PROUD PAPA---lol I cant
wait to put it on the SALT

    "Sparky"
RATICAL  AA/GL 2211
219.124  El Mirage