Re: i can't believe it only took one horse power to take me out

To: jon.the.wise@gmail.com
Subject: Re: i can't believe it only took one horse power to take me out
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:09:21 EDT
In a message dated 6/11/2006 7:49:15 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
jon.the.wise@gmail.com writes:

That is  a pretty big horse! For those who don't know, 1 hand is 4 inches, 17
hands  is 5'8", and a horse is measured at their front shoulders, so  think
budweiser sized horses. Sorry to hear about the broken parts... next  time,
tuck and roll (not that that's easy when you're thrown from a horse,  usually
you try and catch yourself)

~Jon

Hi Jon

I was riding bareback on my thoroughbred, Maverick, and he did a little "S"
turn on me around a barrel. Just when I recovered from the first turn he
pulled  the reversal and I went around his belly like I was sitting on a
barrel. No
 chance to jump. Hit the ground head first right next to him. He came back
and  licked my face. Was totally my fault.

Otto